PCI-DSS Guidance to Compliance
If you’ve never heard of PCI compliance or are being directed to become PCI compliance, please visit the following link. (PCI Compliance)
Many choose to become PCI compliant but don’t know where to begin. If you follow the core-infosec.com 10 step PCI certification process and are looking for an easy-to-use and understand roadmap in becoming compliant quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively look no further. The 10 step PCI certification process below is provided by the industry leaders in PCI compliance with years of security consulting and best-practices.
- Determine the appropriate merchant or service provider level.
- Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire to use.
- Download the official Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) and Attestation of Compliance (AoC) from here or from pcisecuritystandards.org.
- Review the applicable SAQ documentation.
- Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures or consulting services from core-infosec.com.
- Get compliant
- Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary. – Core-Infosec can help in this area
- Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
- Stay compliant.
- Practice what you preach.
The 10 step PCI certification process for merchants and service providers is what you need to follow for ensuring a comprehensive, yet efficient and cost-effective method for becoming PCI-DSS compliant standards. Additionally, core-infosec.com offers comprehensive consulting services along with industry leading information security policies for PCI DSS compliance.